o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 49/365 Life is precious

Over the past couple of days a lot of sad things has happened in the world around me.  Not things that directly impact me, but for people in my life.

A close friend found out that two out of her three children have genetic issues that may or may not severely effect her children for the rest of their lives.

My great uncle, suddenly passed while working out at the gym.  (Still doesn't feel like he's gone, probably won't until I am at his funeral later this week)

At church today I found out that one of the most healthy people I know, has a tumor in her intestine.

Just a few minutes ago, I found out that a friend of ours just lost her husband today while he was at work.

Life is precious, so so precious.  Be sure you don't take a minute for granted.  It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life, it happens to the best of us.  We need to always remember that within a second, our life as we know it, or even the world around us, can change.  Enjoy everything you have been given, and find joy in every circumstance that is yours, because you never know when it's going to be gone.

What I did today:
50 crunches

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear all of this. I hope you can take care of yourself through this as you support your family and friends. My prayers are with you. Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I'm doing fine, just amazing how so much can happen in such a little time. Reminds you how quickly life can change.

    Thanks! :o)

    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete