o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 22/365 Push ups and crunches

Surprisingly, my tummy isn't sore at all today.  I am super surprised since they were screaming while I was doing the crunches.  Maybe tomorrow?


As for the push-ups, they are getting brutal.  I was suppose to do 20 or so more then I did, and I just couldn't do it.  The first 2 weeks have a simple progression, then the 3rd week gets challenging.  The 4th week is going to kick my rear!  I'll keep doing what I can, that is for certain.


Another thing I wanted to share was about Calcium.  I am in my mid 30's.  I had four babies and nursed them all well over a year.  They have sucked all the calcium from me and I hope that I can recover in the next few years so that I don't end up with bone issues in my menopausal years.  


About a month ago, I thought I would start taking those chewy calciums they have on the market.  I opted for a generic bag from Target, caramel flavor.  (They were out of chocolate or I would have grabbed that)  I don't know how much it has effected my bones, but I can tell you that I see a huge difference in my nails.  They are much stronger then they were, so I guess they are doing something.  


I would like to research and find out the best way to get calcium.  I know there are better sources then others and I plan on finding it all out when I get the chance.  Right now, my little angel is entering his terrible two's and he's keeping me on my toes...


This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15
Hundred Push-up Challenge: Week 4 Day 1 (90 push-ups)

2 comments: