o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 21/365 Crunches

So I decided to do something different today. I have wanted to do something lighter on Sundays, but I haven't had any ideas, so I have been doing elliptical at a lighter pace.

Today though, the idea of doing crunches came to me.  It's a workout, it's light, and it's something different.


I have had 4 c-sections and needless to say, my tummy needs all the help it can get.  My last baby was born a year and a half ago and I can honestly say I haven't done a single crunch.  So tonight I thought I would see how many I could do.

I did 50 in a row.  I am not sure if that is a good number or not, but I don't care, that is what I could do.  My abs started to burn and I felt a little queasy in the 40's, but being so close to a nice number like 50, I pushed it.

We'll see how my tummy feels tomorrow...


This is what I did today:
50 CRUNCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment