o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 26/365 : Getting ready for Saturday

Since we have a big day tomorrow working on a service project, I thought I'll put off the push-ups for a day so I will be ready for anything.  The challenge is certainly beginning to feel like a challenge.  It does feel great to be stronger but I don't like the weak feeling you have when you completely wear out your muscles.

The interesting things about muscles is that they get stronger as you tear them down.  So by working to the point of failure, with a rest the next day, you will build muscle tissue and become stronger.

As wonderful as I would like to push out 100 push-ups in a row, I'll simply be happy by finishing the 6 week challenge doing whatever I am capable of doing.

This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment