o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 23/365 Baking

With the summer months upon us, it tends to get too hot in the house to use the oven so since today is probably one of the last cool days for spring, I thought I would do a little baking.

Oh, how I love homemade cookies made with butter.  They are one of my most favorite treats and they came out perfectly.  Soft in the middle and crunchy on the outside.  I have to admit, I did eat a couple more than I wanted, but nothing like I could have.  It's okay to enjoy the things you like.  I have been craving a good cookie for several weeks now, and now that I have had my fill.  I am done.

I did my workout tonight, and it felt great!  Tomorrow, I plan on bringing the rest over next door so that they are out of the house.  This way I won't make repeated trips to the freezer, because in the freezer, I like them even better.  Keeping in the house is NOT an option, because I don't have a safe spot to put them.  I only have so much self control and then I have a hard time so out of the house they go.  I know better.  I know myself.

This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment