o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 43/365 Challenges & Focus

Life is constantly changing.  We all know this, and we rarely prepare for it.  We get in our routines, our ruts, in our normal settings and when something comes up that changes the norm, we are actually surprised by it.  I know I am.

When I made this goal 43 days ago, I was gung-ho!!  I had all sorts of ideas and the days didn't fly fast enough for me to really see the habit forming, to actually document the journey.

Now, I am so preoccupied by my current project I find my self  suddenly remembering that I haven't done my workout yet.  Luckily, I haven't been so bad that I have missed one, but I can safely say, it's been close.

I am excited that I am back to the weight I have been maintaining since last summer.  Not gaining is good maintenance and I am always happy with maintenance.

I have found that when I really get wrapped up in a project, something to capture my focus, I find that I don't snack as much.  Usually, because I don't want to stop to eat.

Note to self: I eat when I am not focused on something.

So in my journey to health, if I can keep myself focused, it's not much of a challenge to maintain.  To loose on the other hand, I know that takes a little more focus.  When I am done with my project, I will focus on loosing that last bit better.

Who knows though, maybe I'll forget to snack all together and I'll loose that last bit while being busy?  One can hope.

 What I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15
Hundred Push-up Challenge: Week 6 Day 1 (85 push-ups)

No comments:

Post a Comment