o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 20/365 Sleep is important too!

Today I had to get up early for a photo shoot in preparations for a big event next Saturday, May 8th.  My family and I are participating in a statewide park beautifying event representing "Mormon Helping Hands."

Since I didn't get to bed early enough last night, I felt tired ALL day.  When I feel tired I find myself not caring about things as much as I should.  I have a harder time keeping my resolve when it comes to making good choices about food.  I also don't feel like working out and have to literally drag myself to the elliptical.

Sleep is just as important as food choices and exercise when it comes to your weight loss journey.  Without enough sleep, your body can't do what it needs to do (repair, restructure, heal, etc.) and then you aren't able to do what you need to do.

Don't forget to get your sleep!

This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment