o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 33/365 Arm flub

Just had to share that I have noticed a change in my arms.  All those push ups are certainly paying off!  The back of my arms, are more firm then they have been in decades.

In my chest, I can feel that I actually have pecks!  With pecks being stronger and firmer, so are other things. :0)

I knew push-ups were a good thing, I never knew how may spots they worked on.  Even my tummy is firmer.

I am also not talking about girly push-ups either.  Now I am not knocking girl push-ups, they serve a purpose.  But if you want the full benefits of a push-up, do the standard ones.

Here is the site challenge I have been doing www.hundredpushups.com   

This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment