o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 79/368:Wednesday - I was on the TV today

Today is Social Media Day and I went to a gathering held in Sacramento at the News 10 station.  It was a lot of fun meeting various people and touring the studio.  This news station is doing wonderful things involving the community. 

Turns out I ended up being caught on TV too: HERE and on a slide show HERE. (I'm the lady in purple in the first slide) I know they say you gain 10 pounds on TV, but I think that isn't the case, I think it's MORE.

I didn't like the way I looked.  In my mind, I really thought I looked different.  Not slim, but definitely slimmer than what I saw. Needless to say, the sight motivates me to do better.*  A lot better.

*Not starting tonight. (I didn't feel good hoping on my horrible head ache and then I got dizzy and heart was beating weird.  I think I may be a little dehydrated?) Which gets me thinking about water.

You need to drink enough, at least 8-8oz glasses per day.  (More in hot weather) Your body doesn't work right when you don't.  Drink. Your. Water. 

What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer: 10 min @ level 10

No comments:

Post a Comment