o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 60/365 Project Finished (Phase One)

Today, Friday, I finished the first part of my project that took me a month and a half to complete!! (I will soon share, I promise!)  :o)

For those who know me personally, you know when I get focused on something, I get focused and pretty much OCD all over it until it's done.  It's a very productive method, but I haven't figured out how to balance it yet with everything else in life.

I have kept up with my regular exercise, but I haven't been doing the most with the blog as I should be.  As I catch up with everything else in life, I will get caught up with this blog too by posting more interesting things.  The biggest of which is some progress pictures!!!  Or just progress posts!  Maybe just some sort of progress besides maintenance...basically, just something more than what I have been giving.  :o)

What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer 15 min. @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment