o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 65/365 Dang Knee

Oops!  I just noticed I missed a day of blogging and got off on my numbering.  This should make up for the day missed.

In college, I had knee surgery after a hurdling accident.  I had a full recovery with the added perk of being a walking barometer. Yep, I can tell when it's a certain temperature outside because my knee acts funny.  Not a big deal, just an added quirk.

Anyway, I have noticed the "good" knee is starting to ache a little funny recently.  I didn't do anything to it but I think I might be doing too much resisitance on the elliptical?

It would probably be better to do 30 minutes at a lower resistance of 10, but lately I am lucky to get on at all.  So the 15 minutes at a higher resistance works out nicely...except for the recent glitch.

I might have to find something different to do for a few days and give it a rest.  We'll see.

What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment