o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 74/368:Friday - Popcorn

I LOVE popcorn!  It makes a wonderful snack and I have often had it as a meal as well.  It's all natural and full of fiber.  It's just made of awesome!

My favorite way to make popcorn is with this little kitchen device:
 

All you need is oil, popcorn and salt, nothing more.  No chemicals: artificial flavoring or color that you find in the microwaveable product and I think it tastes better anyway.  There is just something about the added flavor that the oil brings which also gives the salt something to stick to.  I don't add butter and I honestly don't miss it either. It's that good.


How I make it:
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup popcorn
Dash of salt

If it's any indication how great a kitchen tool this is, every one of my friends who has ever eaten popcorn with us, has bought and loved their popper too!

For a special treat, if you like kettle corn, I've got a little kitchen secret for you.  Add a tablespoon or so of maple syrup just as the popcorn starts to pop, and you will not want to share the batch.  Promise.

---------------------------------------
What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer: 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment