o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 71/365:Tuesday-Fudge

We had special company today and so we made fudge.  I have never made fudge before and it was fun.  My right arm even got a workout.  Really!  I had to stop several times for it to unstiffen there was so much work involved.

Now, I am an avid lover of chocolate.  Anyone who knows me well, knows this.  But when it comes to fudge, it's not a super temptation for me.  I will pick other things first before choosing fudge.

Apparently, I have never had freshly made fudge.  This tasted like nothing I have ever had before.  It was hard to stop at one piece.  Should have worked out for an hour to make up how much I consumed.  

Note to self: Don't make homemade fudge until you can control yourself better.

What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer-15 minutes @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment