o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 58/365 Blood Donation


I gave blood today.  I have always enjoyed doing it.  Such an easy way to bless another life.  Today I hit the two gallon mark16 people have received my blood throughout the years.  It would have been a whole bunch more but you can't donate while pregnant and it's a good thing to avoid while your nursing so you don't mess with your fluids.  After spending the last decade doing both, I haven't been a regular at the blood bank.

If you have never given blood, I encourage you to give it a try.  They are so good to you at a blood bank and it's painless.  Today, I didn't even feel a poke, she was that good.  Did you know it takes less than 10 minutes to squeeze out a quart when you are hydrated?  (Be sure to drink a BIG glass of water a couple of hours before you go in.)  If I could do this weekly, I would.

What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer 15 min. @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment