o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 61/365 Cooking with your children

My sister-in-law introduced me to a website that she likes to use often with her children.  It's called Cooking With My Kid  It has wonderful recipes to do with your kids.  Today we made Soft Pretzels and they turned out tasty.  I substituted half the white flour for whole wheat pastry flour and they were filling!

Cooking together with your children makes an excellent opportunity to talk to your kids about nutrition.  How it's important to take care of your body while having fun doing it is a lesson they will remember for a lifetime.

My kids love to help me and I look forward to several years of happy times in the kitchen with four excellent chefs to replace me!

What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer 15 min. @ level 15
55 push-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment