o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 80/365: Thursday - Hubby's Birthday

Today is my hubby's birthday and I promised I wouldn't be on the computer tonight, so I only have a few minutes to put something together.

It was one of those days where you are going the whole time and your normal routine is non-existant. It's an "exception" day where I make the best of it.  You can have a day like this once and awhile when you have normal days most of the time. What I mean by normal is that you are eating like you plan and you get to work out like you expect.

We celebrated today by going out to lunch after a movie.  (Yes, we all shared a popcorn)  We had Vietnamese food and it was so yummy.  I had a noodle dish with lots of meat, lettuce and rice vinegar.  Very fresh and healthy, but it was a large portion.  (Looks like picture minus the egg rolls)

My strategy was to enjoy the meal.  It's never good for seconds because the lettuce gets soggy and gross.  So, I ate the whole thing for lunch and then for dinner, I will have something light.
*Photo Source: www.yelp.com


What I did today:
50 crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment