o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 81/365: Friday - New Idea

Today I was thinking about something I could do on this blog that would be different and may be interesting.  We are a family of 6 and I always find it a fun challenge to see how little we can spend on food each week. 

We don't buy many processed foods and it always surprises me how much a difference it makes when you do include them in your cart.  I wish I had more time to make our own snacks, I would buy even less packaged foods then.  (I usually buy crackers, bars and pretzels for the kids to snack on)

So I was thinking, would it be interesting to post a weekly menu and then show how much I spent on getting everything?  It's just a thought that could help me while things are tight and then I would share.  We'll see.
--------------------------------------------
What I did today:
Elliptical Trainer: 15 minutes @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment