o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 82/365:Tuesday-Bad, bad blogger

Yes, that would be me.  I'm a bad, bad blogger.  I completely neglected my blog over the weekend.

Not only have I neglected my blog, I have neglected my body.  I haven't workout out, I have allowed the busy and the tired side of me to win.  It's all about choice, and for the last few days, I have made choices that bring me farther from my goals.

Does that make me a failure? NOPE!  Does that give me reason to feel guilt?  NOPE!  Should I just let it pass and then move on, YOU BET!!

I am human, so I guess I am just keeping it real, right?  I have to admit I do feel an inkling of guilt for letting things slide on my blog.  As for myself, I understand this is a journey.  A journey without a destination, and with bumps along the way. Accept the bumps and move on.  Don't let them be stumbling blocks that put you on a path that takes you even farther away from your goals.  Don't let a couple of days off the path keep you months from the path.

I am grateful for what I have learned on this journey.  I know that I need to work out daily to keep my appetite and weight in check.  I have also learned that there are times where I rebel and like to sabotage myself.  Learning to understand yourself is so important.  Be real with yourself and then you can stop playing the games.  I've played games for years, I have gained many pounds because of it.  Now, understanding this, when I find myself slipping back into that game mode, I can get out of it a lot faster, because I have listened to myself. Learned to understand and forgive myself.  Forgiveness is a huge thing on this weight loss journey.  Without forgiveness, it's hard to move on and easy to punish.

No comments:

Post a Comment