o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday - Me, repeating myself.

"I pray that this isn't the same, old, stupid cycle so many find themselves in where you end up blogging the same feelings in a few weeks."  There it is, I am quoting myself from last Sunday, April 4th, because that is exactly what happened.  I am a bit reluctant to say that I am going to make today "Day1" because I honestly, don't want to quote myself again!


So I am going to act like today is day 1, and that tomorrow is day 2, but I am not going to proclaim that I am back on it until I know I am back on it!! Maybe on "Day 10" I'll say something, better yet, maybe on "Day 21". (Don't they say it takes 3 weeks to create a habit?)  Because I don't want to have to type, "I pray that this isn't the same, old, stupid cycle so many find themselves in where you end up blogging the same feelings in a few weeks."  No one wants to read that any more than a person wants to live through it. I am not bitter, just a little frustrated and a wee bit hopeful!  :o)


This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 30 min @ level 10 
Hundred Push-up Challenge: Level 1 Day 1 (45 push-ups)

No comments:

Post a Comment