o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 17/365 Push-ups

I hit 100 push-ups today!  Now, the goal isn't to do 100 push-ups in a workout, the goal is to do 100 in 1 set, right in a row, no breaks.  


For instance, today's workout had 5 sets with 120 second break between sets. The first set was 20 push-ups, the second had 25, third 15, fourth 15, and the final set at 25.  Every day, the numbers of push-ups in each set increases with the final goal of being able to do 1 set of 100 push-ups by week 6. 


Today I started to feel some soreness in my shoulder joints.  Never a good sign to have joint pain.  Luckily, by the time evening came and I started the workout, I didn't notice anything.


This is a lofty goal.  I am not sure if I can do it in 6 weeks, but I am going to try my best. I have nothing to loose, so why not!  


More information on the 100 push-up training: http://hundredpushups.com/


This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15
Hundred Push-up Challenge: Week 3 Day 2 (100 push-ups)

No comments:

Post a Comment