o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wednesday - It feels GREAT to be SORE!

Most of yesterday I was suprised that I wasn't feeling any soreness from Monday night's push-ups.  I thought I would feel something.  I was starting to feel a little impressed with myself when it started to set in.  The muscles in my lower abs, around my shoulder blades and along my rib cage started to feel a little tender last night.  It was a welcomed pain because it means I accomplished something with my workout on Monday.  Today, I am full blown sore and it reminds me that I do day two of the push-up challenge tonight.

This is what I did today:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15
Hundred Push-up Challenge: Level 1 Day 2 (58 push-ups)


This is what I did tuesday:
Elliptical: 15 min @ level 15

No comments:

Post a Comment