o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 275 - Something New

I thought I would have a little fun with this new goal, give me new things to work with that will give added motivation during the busier-than-busy time of year. I am really enjoying the Allrecipes.com site and have a page there http://allrecipes.com/Cook/karenhansen It's always fun to try new and exciting recipes to add to your file box. I am working on a binder right now where I can keep meal ideas so when it comes time for meal planning, I have a handy resource there.

Each week I plan out a whole week of dinners along with basic lunches and breakfasts. This is probably one of the key things to staying in control of the food I eat. I have a plan. I love cooking and eating food that I have prepared. SO much easier to add nutrition to meals by eating at home.

I will post more on the details of my routine in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment