o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Harry Potter is My New Best Friend

I really enjoyed the last Harry Potter movie. Knowing that even good movies lack all the finer details of a book, I thought I would get the set and use it as an opportunity to spend some quality time with the elliptical. I love to read, but I just don't have time for it this month and after the holidays, I need some special time with the machine. So, it's a win-win. Time to get lost in a fascinating story while burning some serious calories. I made last year's goal and I intend on making this year's goal, despite my alternate personality who enjoyed the holidays a little more than she should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment