o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Monday, January 25, 2010

First Push-Up "Test"

So with the push up challenge that we are doing, they periodically have you test to see how many you can do before falling to the ground, tonight is the first one.  I started the whole challenge being able to do 30, I hope there is some sort of improvement when I do it tonight....

I just did 50 in a row!  

I am half way there with 4 weeks left of the program!  :o)

On another pleasant note, I am down 2 pounds since the beginning of the year!  (I finally lost what I found around the holidays!) Things are looking good!  I have learned that I personally HAVE to work out everyday to keep in control of my weight!  This month has been quite busy and I am a little embarrassed to say that all my workouts haven't been 30 minutes.  I have committed to 1 chapter of HP a night, which means that my workouts are between 15-30 minutes.  Small payoff to be at peace at the dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment