o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, February 26, 2010

Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson

My husband has a lot of allergies and he's been researching different things to find a way to alleviate them.  He came across the Paleolithic way of eating.  It's nothing new, and several authors have written about it.  Ben has read Primal Blueprint and has been making diet changes to follow this sort eating lifestyle.  (I'll encourage him to blog about it so you can hear about his experience personally)

I love learning about nutrition!  Our Standard American Diet (SAD) is certainly sad and I am always interested in learning new ways to better our lifestyle.  I am feeding a small army here in my home and if we can raise them to be adults that will take care of their bodies and not become some sort of dietary statistic, I will feel like we contributed something good in this world.

I understand the premise of a paleolithic diet.  Eat foods that are unadulterated and unprocessed.  Eat them in their original form to maximize the nutrition they contain.  I get it.  But I am very interested to read the science behind this sort of lifestyle, how it can improve someone who has physical issues.  So this is something I am looking forward to read and I am sure I will share some exciting findings along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment