o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Salad Recipe

 





We tried a WONDERFUL new recipe the other night. It's called Ultimate Chicken and we all loved it!! Packed full of flavor and is very filling for a salad.


During the winter I have a hard time finding the desire to make a salad. I do enjoy eating salad during the winter, I am just not craving it enough to motivate myself to make one. During the summer, I feel completely opposite with cravings of fresh veggies and light salads. 


With winter's cold days I like to eat starchy veggies, warm soups, casseroles  and such. But when spring starts to peek into the afternoon window, I find myself craving yummy, dense salads. This salad satisfied the craving with it's savory cooked celery, shallots and apple slices on top of a fresh bed of crunchy, baby spinach all drizzled with creamy dressing.






No comments:

Post a Comment