o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 317 - An Interesting Tid-Bit I found

I was cleaning out the bookshelf that held all my texts and notebooks from when I was studying for my degree in Holistic Nutrition a few years back.  With the economy being as it is, I thought I would share this.  Of course this is a small list of items, and there are many other items that would fit under this list.  But if a person got creative, you could make several meals from just these few ingredients.  Not only would they be healthy meals, but they would be light on the pocketbook as well!

Food Items that are under $1 per serving

oats
eggs
kale
potatoes
apples
nuts
bananas
garbanzo beans
broccoli
watermelon
wild rice
beets
butternut squash
sardines
spinach
tofu
whole grain pasta
milk
pumpkin seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment