o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 316 - One More Tip to Add to Yesterday's Post

DO NOT KEEP ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE THAT IS A TEMPTATION TO YOU!

temp·ta·tion (tmp-tshn):
   1. Something that seduces or has the quality to seduce.
   2. The desire to have or do something that you know you should avoid.

Why have something so powerful in your house pulling against your desire to do better?  For me personally, I have proven to myself this year that I can do pretty good in the beginning.  But keep that temptation in the house for a few days, my resistance to do good weakens and I often find myself thinking, "Let's just finish this off so it's gone and I can stop picking at it."  Not good.  Not good at all.  But if I keep it out and away, I am okay!  I LOVE to bake, so if I can make something, enjoy it the first day and then share with others immediately, all is well.  I am not one who likes to torture themselves with keeping temptation within reach, it makes it hard to stick to my convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment