o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Friday, August 13, 2010

What's been keeping me busy that last couple of days.

Darn, I wanted this post to be today, when today was Thursday.  I'm up late so it's technically Friday now.

Anyway, for the last couple of days I have been participating in an online writer's conference called,


Wanting to get my children more involved with reading and writing, I've researched how to be a better writer. (Everyone knows I already love to read)  During this process, I have found that writing is actually kind of fun!! (Wish I would have realized that reading and writing are awesome when I was in school and had the time.)  I keep telling myself better late than never, right?

Anyway, everything that took place is posted on the main site.  If you are interested in writing, head on over and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment