o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm NOT dead, just busy!

I knew it's been awhile since I posted on my blog, but I had no idea until I looked at the date today.

TWO MONTHS!?

Eek! That's something to be frightened about!

I'll do a quick update--like bullet point quick.


  • School started.
  • Adjusting to different homeschool program.
  • Garden decided to go into full production. (Picking, cooking, picking, cooking, dehydrating, picking, canning, etc.)
  • Time to plant a winter garden (Plant, water, water, plant, water, transplant, water)
  • Organizing and preparing for a new Sunday school year (As president, I'm in charge of this)
  • Adjusting to hubby's new job schedule. (This is a YAY, of course)
  • 3 kids started taking piano lessons. 
  • Boy Scouts (Son is working towards his Eagle & hubby is now the Scoutmaster)  
  • One week into supporting hubby's BIGGEST LOSER challenge at work.
  • Kinda got sucked into Dr. Who on Netflix--and watched every episode of the new series. Yeah, I typically don't watch TV, but I somehow managed to watch 5 seasons of this show in less than a month. It was that good. What? I watched it mostly with the family. ;) The 10th Doctor is the best! 
Oh, I have so much to write about, yet I've had to make a list of priorities and blogging, I'm afraid, isn't high on the list.  I AM trying to go entirely paperless in my life scheduling, which is, ironically, killing me. I'm very much a notebook type of gal, I LOVE sticky notes, but even that system hasn't been the most efficient. (I've kinda run out of room to post sticky notes) 

So, I've uploaded EVERNOTE to my PC and phone and I'm hoping that it and Google Calendar will help me get back on top of life so I have more time for the fun stuff, like blogging and social media.  

Also, have you seen the new iPhone 4S?  Yeah, the ad had me at the jogging guy.  Yeah, I need that. My life needs that.  ;) 

1 comment: