o REAL FOOD o NO CHEMICALS o NO PROGRAMS o REASONABLE EXERCISE o HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS o BATTLING PCOS NATURALLY

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 218 - Oh exciting day!

I just had to share this. I am soooo excited! It's really hard to find nice, long skirts that fit good, look nicely and allow you to sit in church with squirmy kids without having to readjust every two seconds. I have a few of these choice skirts but I haven't been able to get into them since before baby #3. They have been collecting dust and taunting me for quite some time now with their little size 8 & 10 labels.

Well, today I thought I would just see. I am still a good 12 pounds heavier then when I first bought them but why not see how much more I need to go to wear them, right? Well, to my surprise, I GOT THEM ON!!! Not only did I get them on, I ACTUALLY ZIPPED THEM TOO!! I couldn't believe it!! Now of course, they are a little more snug then I would feel comfortable in out in public, and I don't know if I could sit without popping a seam, but the fact that I got them on was exciting!! The next couple of pounds will allow them to feel great!! I was hoping to get back into them by the end of the year. But if I work really hard, I could be wearing them by the end of the month! This is so exciting and I just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment